Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekly Plans: Food & Fitness

Monday, again. Although, I'm pretty excited for what's in store this week!

Last week I ended up taking it easier than I had planned. My claves were extremely sore killing me all week. I ended up going to bootcamp on Tuesday and Thursday, simply because I paid for it, and I wanted to try and do what I can to loosen it up. By Saturday, they finally felt good enough for a run. I had to stop a couple of times, but I was able to squeeze in a comfortable 5 miles, and it felt so good!


Here is what this week looks like:
Sunday: Workout A + Intervals from BBC
Monday: Planning a morning run + some plans
Tuesday: Workout B + Intervals from BBC
Wednesday: Run + Planks
Thursday: Workout C + Intervals from BBC
Friday: TBD
Saturday: TBD/Rest
Sunday: Rest

For this week's meals, I didn't really plan anything too exciting:
Monday: Pork Tenderloin + Roasted Squash
Tuesday: Chicken + veggies
Wednesday: Wing it
Thursday: TBD/Out!
Friday: TBD/Out!
Saturday: TBD/Out!

How do you accommodate your weekly fitness and meal plans when you know you have a busy week?




No comments:

Post a Comment