Monday, October 15, 2012

Post-Half: Weekly Meal & Fitness Plan

Hi there! I'm still recovering and coming down from my "runner's high" after yesterday's Half Marathon (and beating both of my goals). I am planning on writing a race recap in the next couple of days, but wanted to make sure I posted about my weekly meal & fitness plan.

We didn't get home til early evening last night, and I was beat. I took a hot shower (yes, my first one of the day) and plopped myself on the couch. We ordered some soup from one of our favorite Vietnamese restaurants, and it took far too long to get there it hit the spot. I had to scrounge up some major motivation and even got on the foam roller for a bit. I definitely didn't foam roll enough though, my calves are killing me today.

Anyways, back to my plan for the week.

Meals:
Breakfast: Oatmeal or Protein Pancakes
Lunches: Salads or Leftovers

Monday: Wing It - hoping to get some inspiration at the store
Tuesday: Crock Pot Chicken - burrito bowl style
Wednesday: Stuffed Peppers w/salad
Thursday: TBD - haven't found anything yet!
Friday: Leftovers or Out
Saturday: Out

We still need to grocery shop - so this might change a little bit between now and then. I hate grocery shopping on Monday's! I feel

Fitness:
Monday: REST & Foam Roll
Tuesday: Bootcamp
Wednesday: Easy run - 3-4 miles?
Thursday: Bootcamp
Friday: 5 miles
Saturday: TBD

It's weird not to have a running plan anymore. I already miss it, so I am going to try to continue to run a couple days a week. Next week I start Best Body Bootcamp, and I can't wait to see what's Tina has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment