Monday, August 6, 2012

Week Ten Planning

How was everyone's weekends? We didn't do anything too exciting over here...just some shopping, dinner, drinks, beach, dog park, grocery shopping and planning for the weekend. I always feel like the weeks go by so slow and the weekends too fast. It's the way it goes I guess, huh?!

Here are my fitness goals and half marathon training schedule
  • Monday: Tonight I attended my favorite abs & butt class at the gym. My foam roller also arrived so I will be spending time on that!
  • Tuesday: 3.5 mile run
  • Wednesday: 2 mile easy run in the morning + yoga
  • Thursday: 3.5 mile run
  • Friday: 40 minute cross/strength
  • Saturday: 5 mile run
  • Sunday: rest
Goal for the week: Warm up on the foam roller as I let my pre-run breakfast digest and also foam roll post run or at night

Off to watch some Bachelor Pad (I know, sorry, I can't help my reality TV addiction) and look at some wedding stuff! Hope you have a great night!

Xox. Kaylin

No comments:

Post a Comment