2012 was such a good year, but I can't wait for 2013 especially since we are getting married :)
You see, I'm not interested in making resolutions. But I want to make goals. Goals to push myself further and goals to enrich my life more.
I don't think I documented my 2012 goals anywhere, but I set some "mini" goals that I most certainly accomplished:
- Trained and ran my first half marathon
- Got a new (old) job where I am much happier
- Cook and meal plan - I do this regularly
- Get fit for the wedding - I currently feel amazing but just trying to tone my arms up a little more!
- Read a book a month - I didn't accomplish this one by any means, but I do try to read every night before bed.
My goals for 2013 aren't too different, but just a little more challenging!
- Run two half marathons - currently eyeing the Run to Remember in Boston in June and the Newport one again in October
- Start cycling again and incorporate rides into my fitness regimen
- Sprint Triathalon - this is a goal that has been in the back of my head and now that I wrote it down, I guess I have to look into it ;)
- Get involved with volunteering - pets or kids!
- Read a book a month - carrying this one over from 2012!
- Bring Peanut on more walks - she'll like this one! Regular walks sort of took a back burner to my training and morning gym workouts, but this little lady certainly deserves more walks.
- Be the best wife to my new soon-to-be husband :)
Lots to look forward to in 2013! I'm going to start this year off right with bootcamp with a girlfriend followed by brunch. Happy New Year!