Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekly Planning & HBBC Check-in!

I didn't get too crazy in the kitchen today. The FH and I had a couple one too many drinks last night and we both were feeling it all day. However, I still made it to the grocery store and managed to tidy the apartment up a bit.

Food
Monday - Trader Joe's Salmon Burger with veggies
Tuesday - Dinner at Mom & Dad's
Wednesday - Pork Chops (any good recipes? I never make these!)
Thursday - Chicken Stir Fry
Friday - Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers

My lunches and snacks pretty much stay the same week to week. Salads, fruits and veggies! Gotta get in my 7-9 servings of freggies everyday!

Workouts
I'm really sad that this is the last week of Best Body Bootcamp until January 7th! I am definitely going to be doing a full recap next week and I think I have already expressed how much I have liked BBB to you, so I won't bore you with too many details. I'm still trying to decide what to do these next couple of weeks. I am thinking about doing the last phase of Jamie Eaton's Bootcamp to keep up with strength training or even going back on a couple weeks from BBB.


Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge
This was the third week of HBBC. So far it's going pretty good, I like how it makes me think about what I am doing each day and motivates me to complete my workouts even if that means going after a long day at work. It has been a little confusing on where to find everything and I wish that there was a spreadsheet like the one BBB has to track our points everyday, instead of doing it once a week. I suppose I could add my own, but I have just been using the print outs and tallying at the end of the week.

Here is how last week shaped up:
HBBC ~ 12/3 - 12/9

Outside Run: 5 miles
Walks with Peanut: 1
Strength Workouts: 3
Cardio: 4
Fruits/Veggie Servings: 6 days
Bonus: 6
Total HBBC Points: 33.1

Week 3 Goal: Drink half my body weight in water everyday. 
Completed! I carry my Camelbak water bottle with me everywhere. Pretty sure my coworkers would know where to return it if I left it in an office room or bathroom because it's always with me.

Week 4 Goal: Stretch or foam roll for at least 10 minutes everyday. I was good about this one week, but then completely stopped once the week was over. My body is definitely more achy after my 5 mile run and workouts last week that I am recycling this goal!

Elf for Health
nutritionella

I also signed up for Elf for Health after seeing some bloggers tweet about it over on Twitter. I am now an Elf for another Elf and we'll be helping each other stay motivated these next two weeks! Looking forward to virtually meeting her and maybe even learning some new things.

Lots going on!

1 comment: