Sunday, December 16, 2012

Another Week of Meals & Plans

Every week I make a plan. I plan my eats, workouts, and what I think I want to blog about. Then I eat, workout, and forget to blog. These weeks are going by so fast and before I know it, it's Friday and another week is gone.

But, here we are, another Monday and another week of planning!

We went out Saturday night and woke up a bit groggy. But with less than 2 months (o-m-g) til our wedding, I knew I wanted to get to grocery shopping and prepping for the week. It's time to get for real serious. I had my dress fitting on Saturday and my next one is in 2 weeks! So I want to feel my extra best :)

Food
Lots of clean eating! Most of these recipes are from Clean Eating Magazine and a Cooking Light cookbook I picked up at Home Goods (steal!)

Monday: Slow cooker white bean chili from Clean Eating Magazine. Prepped and in the fridge Sunday night!
Tuesday: Spinach-Parm Chicken Skillet with frozen steamed feggies
Wednesday: Visiting some friends for dinner! (I think)
Thursday: Chicken Enchiladas
Friday: Pork & Zucchini Stir Fry
Saturday: Wing it!

Workouts
I'm sad that Best Body Bootcamp is over. BUT it's back in just 3 short weeks! So what am I doing until then? I want to focus more on weights these next couple of weeks. I'll be doing a mixture of online workouts and some workouts from BBB. Then January 7th will be here before we know it!

Last week I announced that I signed up for another challenge, Elf for Health. I have to admit, I properly have taken on too much "extra curricular" stuff. I didn't do very good with the completing the challenges. I have been trying (and will continue this week!) to motivate my elf with some tips that I do during the week, but I am not sure I can sign up for another run.

I'm off to watch the rest of Ashley & JP's Wedding on the Bachelorette. What can I say? It's one of my guilty pleasures. Don't judge.

2 comments:

  1. I also like to plan my meals and rest days in advance. I feel so much better knowing I have a game plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! Plus it saves so much time in the mornings and it's easier to stay on track!

    ReplyDelete