Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I Sweat Pink!

You might notice I have some fancy new badge in the right hand column on my site...

Guess who was accepted into the Sweat Pink Ambassador program. This girl.

It's funny how things work out. Today I was feeling discouraged with blogging and feeling like I don't have the time to keep up with it. And then, just before the work day ended, I received an email in my inbox.



Well you might be wondering what Sweat Pink is and why applied in the first place? Besides seeing all the other inspiring bloggers who are part of the Sweat Pink community out there, Sweat Pink's mission statement really resonated with me and inspired me to apply to be one of their ambassadors:

"We believe that kicking ass is best done in pretty shoes. We've learned that real woman sweat, and sweat hard. We know that assertiveness, strength, and ambition are the ultimate feminine qualities. We concede that sometimes it takes hours to get ready, but we're also no strangers to just rolling out of bed and going. We're convinced that we run faster in pink shoelaces. We believe in pushing ourselves, and we believe in giving ourselves a break, too. We're all about the rush of endorphins and the thrill of the challenge. We're all for looking great and feeling even better. We're committed to finding our best fit, and making it stick."


Photobucket 


I'm really excited to embark on this new phase of my blogging journey and hope that I can share some of the love with you along the way!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That is great! I hope to see you in some sweat pink gear soon. Rep it girl!

    ReplyDelete