Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan & Food: Is it already December?

Hi Guys! Sorry I went a little MIA last week. We are getting really close to the wedding and my life brain is being consumed by my ever growing to-do list. Work is also picking up with it being the last month of the year. Needless to say, I just haven't felt like I have had enough time to blog. I don't want to give it up, but right now, it's just really hard for me to dedicate all my free time to it. So, apologies in advance for more sporadic posting times while I focus on finalizing all my wedding details :)



(flowers from my shower Sunday)

Weekly Plan
This week I didn't do too much planning. Sunday was my Bridal shower, so I did all my grocery shopping on  Saturday and didn't do too much prep. 

Meal Plan
Monday: Leftover Chicken Pot Pie Soup from Skinnytaste. Holy yum, this was delicious. I even made the biscuits with some whole wheat mix from Trader Joe's. They were so easy and so delicious.
Tuesday: Roasted Chicken & Veggies 
Wednesday: Out to dinner for my Aunt's birthday
Thursday: Beef Stir Fry
Friday: Wing It
Saturday: Wing It/Out

Workouts
Monday: Rest day - I needed more sleep after Sunday's long and fun day
Tuesday: BBB workout A + sprints on the treadmill. Ended up completing about 2 miles
Wednesday: Maybe a run outside? I am craving an outdoor run, but am definitely a wuss in the cold. If not, some cardio at the gym + Abs
Thursday: BBB workout B + Intervals
Friday: Cardio + Abs
Saturday: BBB workout C
Sunday: TBD or Rest Day

I'm really sad that it's the last phase of Best Body Bootcamp. I will do a full write up on my review once it is over, but for anyone looking for a great challenge, BBB Round 4 is now open so be sure to head on over and sign up for the next round that starts January 7th!

Something to read:
  • Fitfluential's founder, Kelly Olexa, writes an ispiring post about "Thinking Bigger". It includes a highly recommended video from Gary Vaynerchuk. I actually had the pleasure of seeing GV live at a company conference a couple of years ago and thoroughly enjoyed his speech and this was an inspiring reminder of his message. Check it out!
Talk soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment