Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mall Rats

This weekend I feel like we spent most of our time in malls. Three days and four malls...yep, I'd say we were mall rats this weekend. But we did get outfits for the Groom and Groomsmen.

We ended up agreeing on some really nice linen blend pants from Macy's, white shirts, and a tie. I was a little worried about getting anything linen due to wrinkling, but I think the blend will work out great. I do have to say one thing, we were both pleasantly surprised with how accommodating the sales associates were at Macy's. Not only did they help us out with some coupons, but they even were hunting down pants for us from other stores around the country. I'm so glad to check another thing off our list.

I'm off from work til Wednesday, which I am very much looking forward towards. Tomorrow night we are going to see Coldplay, and I couldn't be more excited. This will be my 4th time seeing them and they have never disappointed me.

Here is what my fitness routine for the week is looking like. Week 2 of half marathon training!
  • Monday: Strength and Stretch. I also have a meeting with a personal trainer in the morning.
  • Tuesday: 3 mile run
  • Wednesday: 2 mile easy run on treadmill or elliptical + arms
  • Thursday: 3 mile run
  • Friday: 30 minute cross/strength
  • Saturday: 4 mile run
  • Sunday: rest
 Hope you had a great weekend!

Xox. Kaylin

No comments:

Post a Comment