Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July Favorites

Happy 4th of July!

The weather is a little iffy here (shocking for New England). Originally I had planned a morning run and a beach day with friends, but it doesn't look like it's going to be the best beach day. I also cancelled my running plans because my hamstrings are a little sore from all the lunges I did in workout 2 of Gina's Summer Shape Up! I need to buy that foam roller for the house soon! So I'm going to let this be my recovery day. We'll probably take Peanut on a long walk later.

Before we head out and start our day. I thought it would be fun to share a couple of my favorite 4th of July things:

1) Online Sales! Nothing like a little retail therapy on a rainy morning. Check out these sales:
Gap - Up to 40% Off. I really want these pink legging jeans!
J.Crew Factory - Free Shipping and up to 50% Off! (I'm picking up some shorts I've been wanting for $25!)
LOFT - 40% Off Everything!

2) Favorite 4th of July Outfit
4th of July Outfit Inspiration

3) Fruit Flag Food

How cute are these from Super Healthy Kids?! Perfect to put on display, and eat (obvi). The fruit dip also sounds amazing.

4) Fireworks (of course)
Boston fireworks from last year! Via my handy dandy iPhone.

Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July!

Xox. Kaylin

No comments:

Post a Comment