Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wedding Arm Workout

This week has already been super busy, and it's only Tuesday. Luckily tomorrow is my Friday, so I'm pretty excited about that.

I was able to pull myself out of bed for an early morning workout today. I went to a class after work yesterday that focused on the core and booty. So last night as I was watching the bachlorette, I put together a workout focused on my arms. I am in pursuit of wedding arms after all ;). I have time, but I really want to get a head start. So I try and incorporate some good shoulder and bicep workouts at least 1-2x a week. I can't say I know this will work for sure, since I have never been in the pursuit of these types of arms before, but it still feels like a good workout nonetheless!

Because of my schedule this week, I am putting Gina's Summer Shape Up 2012 on hold this week. I have every intention of starting back up next week but want to be able to stick to her schedule so this week's workouts are going to have to wait for me next week.

Here is what my workout looked like this morning. I went through each set once with little to no rest in between and then moved onto the next set once I finished each move once. I did 3 sets of each move overall.


My arms def felt like jello after (and throughout the day).

I followed the arm workout up with the following 15 minute HIIT routine on the treadmill.


This whole workout I was able to do in an hour. I followed it up with some foam rolling before heading home to make myself some breakfast and get ready for work.

After work I got my nails done and then met the future hubs at CVS to pick up some things. This some how made it into the basket...which I may or may not have put in there.

(Check out that bright mani!)

I may or may not have eaten the whole bag. Sorry, I'm not sorry. It was worth every one :)

I was in a presentation workshop at work all day today. Day two is tomorrow where we will be doing a mock presentation to "clients". I actually have to go do some prep work now. Womp womp.

Xox.
Kaylin

No comments:

Post a Comment