Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer 2012 Bucket List

The first day of summer officially started at 7:09pm EST time last night. To celebrate, I figured I would put together my Summer 2012 Bucket List. Here we go:


  • Stick with my morning gym routine and try to do it 5-6x a week
  • Take a day trip some place new (or some place we haven't been in a really long time)
  • Go to the beach... a lot
  • Take Peanut swimming more
  • Try a new workout class.
  • Eat outside on our patio more instead of in front of the tv
  • Make my own iced matcha green tea latte
  • Buy a frother so I can have a latte-like frothy coffee drink any time I want
  • Plant an herb garden and some veggies (if I'm not too late)

I'm sure there is a lot more I'll want to add, but this is a good start :)

Xox. Kaylin

No comments:

Post a Comment