Monday, November 5, 2012

BBB Week 3: Prepping for a New Week

Ok, so maybe I'm not shredding per say. But I am ready to take it up a notch and get more toned stronger for the wedding. With three months to go, it's time to step up my game a little bit more. I think that's why last week I had a hard time staying motivated. As silly as it sounds, I think I needed a mental break from the gym knowing that I wanted to step it up in the final 90ish days (HOLY CRAP).

Even though I did miss day 1 and 2 of Bootcamp last week, I feel like I completed the week strong. I got in workouts A and B and on Saturday, I took advantage of the beautiful fall day and headed out for a run. Originally I was thinking 4-5 miles, but shortly before heading out I decided on pushing myself to 6.


It felt so good. 


Best Body Bootcamp

I'm excited for week 3 of Tina's Best Body Bootcamp. I was really excited when I received the next two weeks of workouts to see that it was different than the first. I was worried about getting bored with the 40 minute of steady cardio days. I loathe cardio only days...well unless it comes in the form of spin or a class...which can sometimes be hard for me to get to with my work schedule.

Another thing I am starting this week is cleaning up my diet for the wedding. I know that if I want to see more results, I need to eat cleaner. I've mapped out my meals for the week and looking forward to holding myself accountable. I'm going to list my goals for Best Body Bootcamp this week too, to hold myself even more accountable.

Goals
1. Complete everyday of Bootcamp
2. Journal meals
3. Be more committed to blogging (added goal)
4. No starches after lunch (added goal)

Workouts
M: Workout A + Intervals
T: Intervals B + Core
W: Workout B + 20 minutes steady cardio if I have time
Th:  Intervals B + Core
F: Workout C + 20 minutes steady cardio if I have time
S: 4-6 mile run, weather permitting or a class at the gym
S: Rest

Meals
M: Baked fish w/Asparagus (potato for the FH)
T: Home-made burrito style bowl
W: Chicken Stir-Fry
Th: FH is in charge of dinner since I have a work event
F: Pasta-less spaghetti w/turkey meat sauce. I've been loving all the squashes in season and I can't get enough of spaghetti squash
S: wing it

Couple other things I am going to be doing in regards to my meals this week:
- Making a protein shake when I get in from the gym
- Eating breakfast #2 when I get to work
- Salads w/chicken or veggie patties for lunches
- Snacks will consist of veggies or "ants on a log" ...yes celery w/Peanut Butter and Raisons. Don't judge.

Ok, let's do this.

- K

No comments:

Post a Comment