Friday, June 8, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my first ever blog post!

After lots of thinking, reading, bouncing ideas back and forth, and following other blogs, I decided to start my very own blog. I've been admiring the blogging world for quite some time now.  I find it so inspiring that there is this community where people talk about everything in their life and how to juggle it all. I personally have been inspired in my cooking, fitness, retail purchases and feel that it has even pushed me to try new things.

I wanted  a place where I could document my journey as I go from live-in girlfriend to wife. In 8 months, I'll be getting married to my boyfriend of 7 years. I've always been active and interested in fitness and was an avid gym go-er in college. But the wedding has given me new motivation to stick with an active and healthy lifestyle. It's been awhile since I felt like I've had a good regimen,  and I finally feel like I have a schedule where I can fit it all in. I may not know what I am doing, but I'm determined to stick with a good routine to get stay in shape (and tone up) for our wedding in the Caribbean(!!).  Don't get me wrong, I will still enjoy a good beer (I am a beer girl), and I definitely have a sweet tooth, but I try to "be good" as much as I can or make healthy swaps whenever possible too.

Oh and you should also know, that this is the 2nd love of my life. She'll probably be on here a lot.

Our three year old adopted mutt is like our child. She's sassy, funny, needy, and completely 100% lovable. If any of you are dog parents, you know that it's no easy task, but you also know it's completely worth it.

So that's just a snapshot of what you will be getting a glimpse into, I hope you will keep reading.

~ Kaylin


No comments:

Post a Comment